Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Thursday 29 July 2010

Weak Within Strength:



Which way do I go
to the left or to the right
either way I go in circles
he said
she said
no he didnt yes she did
oh your confusion
meddles with me so
doors closing
doors opening
trying to run the corridors
of this confused discontent
grasping doors
to close them so
as so the demons wont escape
too late there goes the pre thinker
pre conceiver his friend 
following him so
what if and what maybe
the terrible twins
laughing
as they run further through
now the loons run the zoo
and all I can do is sit 
watch and wait
until they sleep
then I shall lock them back up
and return to a state of bliss
where I wont wonder
this way or that way

4 comments:

ecelliam said...

Reading your work is always a apleasure, and I always feel good to see the most beautiful colours in your blog, The grean,and lime is just beautiful, my favorite color.

Thank you.

fallsrock said...

This one, speaks to me.
"Confused discontent" especially where there was a singular self sufficient content can be the most confusing thing. Demons escape. My demon is counting on another after self-reliance, a state of existence for so long. It's so dangerous to fall into the traps of companionship and trust in others. Happiness can only come from within.

Captain Background said...

"Now the loons run the zoo" Love it! Very nice piece about the human condition, we want peace of mind, but we feel the need to keep changing things and disrupt our own serenity. An excellent poem.

Anonymous said...

Very well said - I know exactly how that feels! I love the way you describe this shitty human emotion.
~Jody