Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 1 December 2009

Midest The Brain:




Moments of momentary looseness
seem to be more often
then not before
grey mists circulate the mind
often hiding doors 
to which more then not
I once knew laid beyond
and so had no need to visit
let alone open
swirling cries of confusion
haunt the corridors
leaving me beside myself
asking if I am in fact me
let alone Angelus
colours distort twisting
as if a broken mirror
unable to reflect back
the true image of what I am
or even who I am
a sense of lost prevails
and words said
mean not what they are
lines spoken unto me
lost in the eons of nothing
as one struggles to make sense
of all that is will be should be
simply can be
for each day is but a fight
to the finish line
when the head hits the pillow
and I don't have to think 
why do this
for why to keep on fighting
to ache to feel starved
of life's luxerys
I ask this often I beg often
to understand to find a reason
and beyond me beyond this
is a life that is less then ordinary
and though constraints tie me bound
I am but me living in a broken shell
who can and will smile
that will not be devout of strength
faithfulness and belief
and the hope and promise
that there is always tomorrow






Right ?

No comments: