Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 10 November 2009

My All:



The rain fell last night
glistening like diamonds
upon my window
each a capsule of my dreams
only to fall away
breaking shattering
leaving behind the pieces
of what was 
the coldness creates a steam
were upon I draw your name
wondering as you sleep
do you still care
my heart aches 
and my mind runs wild
with the mistakes one makes
when confused and lost
in making it so right
that wanting touch 
of your arms 
around me so
to tell me its ok
and that this will be now and ever
my wish to you upon the stars
to love you for you
all that's said done and wanted
left in hands of those above
can it be so will it be so
if only I reach out
to tell you how much
I love you so 
that I really do care
that no matter the distance
time or space
there is a bond
hidden but strengthened
by a need so strong
of but each other
crystal pools of tears
well at the bottom of my pane
and in them your face emerges
whispering unto me
sleep now sleep
for tomorrow is a new day
and you are in my life
always


x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ang,

This piece rocked me to the core. As much as we try to suppress these memories and emotions, they are never far from the surface. So beautiful and moving my dear friend. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang,
You have written many many beautiful poems - this however is a masterpiece!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you were thinking about or where you pulled this from but this piece is one of your best. Oh To be loved that way! lol anyway - an absolutely amazing piece of work - evokes raw emotion.
~Jody