Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Sunday 27 September 2009

Perpetuated:




Eyes half open I stare into the night gloom
the neon light shows its quarter past three
outside its silent not a sound
to surely be heard
inside there is a slight stirring
from beside me
led bare in the moonlight
as it cascades your naked body
lies you in perfect form
sleeping safely on a bed of dreams
silently I pull myself closer
watching your body rise and fall
with each soft tender breath
I sit and watch as I
trace the lines on your flesh
as the white hue fades
with the passing of the clouds
covering the pale light
from beyond the window pane
soft smooth silk hair
spills over the pillow so
as if a laid out dress
shimmering its golden awe
your body lets off a warmth
and slowly I sink back down
into the depths of the bedding
I hear you sigh and feel you turn
wrapping yourself around my bare body
pulling me close
as I look down your eyes are open
and there is a smile on your face
your lips pursed
as words form
* shhhhh its just a dream *
* sleep baby sleep *
slowly I drift back into the depths
of the early hours of the morn
with you by my side


~x~

No comments: