Click The Pages To Exlore:

Visionary:

POETRY ART: NOT FORCED, NOT CAJOLED, NOT MADE TO JUST BE, BUT ALLOWED TO FLOW......


PHOTOGRAPHY ART: IN MOTION, NOT POSED, NOT SHAPED, NOT MADE TO DO, IT JUST IS.......


Tuesday 18 August 2009

Purity:


Runneth over me cleanse this torrid soul
pushed and pulled by all that is
directional faces asking
almost pleading for the way
how am I meant to guide you
when I need my own way
pulling back the clothes I wear
the waters washes over me
filling me with a sense of something bigger
Oh Angels on high hear my cries
why does the light fade in my despair
how come I do not feel your wings
shroud me so keeping me warm
how have I forsaken you
my tears mingle with the rain drops
and as they fall they shatter
leaving my dreams broken
as if distorted visions of a bygone time
slipping down to the floor on my knees
yearning for the human touch
I am lost without you all that was you
and upon the cries
I hear a voice calling softly
looking sky wards a light shines
and there stood is but the one
whispering slowly
when light was dark I was the shadow
when cold I was the blanket that warmed your soul
the tissue you held to dry your tears
so soft and tender
was my very wings
and the single foot prints
were where I carried you so
lift yourself to your feet
allow your sense to rush back
and know I am always by your side
come rain or shine

~x~




P.S I'm sorry its been a while since writing so much has happened and gone on that I haven't had a chance to catch myself to even breath for me, But the will is resolved and the issues passed.

No comments: